- need to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing
- coulson - ‘people of victory’
- want for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated
- simmons - ‘hearken or listen’
- tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service
- may - derived from ‘maia’ who was a roman earth goddess
- excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning
- fitz - son
- desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
- use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence.
ward: guard. his name literally means “the great guard”